Pat Portteus, LEED AP, Vice President, Construction
Direct: (317) 788-5123 Email
During the 32 years since his graduation from Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, Pat has represented schools, jails, libraries, commercial retail, office, and resort developments in all stages of construction. Pat received a regular Army Commission upon graduation and served as a Combat Engineer Officer in the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers for 10 years, including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait during the First Gulf War.
For the past 16 years with The Skillman Corporation, Pat served as Senior Project Manager, Merrillville Regional Manager, Vice President in Charge of Regional Offices, to his present position as Vice President of Construction. Pat is active with MICCS serving on the Educational Outreach Committee and with the Indiana Subcontractor Association’s GC Council. Pat is also a LEED AP and has been instrumental in tutoring Skillman staff through the LEED AP process.
- Phase One demolition has officially started at Northridge Middle Schoo ... More
- Franklin Elementary School students gathered for a ground breaking cer ... More
- The New Lincoln Middle School in Plymouth, Indiana is under constructi ... More
- Skillman proudly participated in the Carmel High School Skilled Trades ... More
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Tony Heath, who celebrated his ... More