Pat Portteus, LEED AP, Vice President, Construction
Direct: (317) 788-5123 Email
During the 32 years since his graduation from Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, Pat has represented schools, jails, libraries, commercial retail, office, and resort developments in all stages of construction. Pat received a regular Army Commission upon graduation and served as a Combat Engineer Officer in the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers for 10 years, including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait during the First Gulf War.
For the past 16 years with The Skillman Corporation, Pat served as Senior Project Manager, Merrillville Regional Manager, Vice President in Charge of Regional Offices, to his present position as Vice President of Construction. Pat is active with MICCS serving on the Educational Outreach Committee and with the Indiana Subcontractor Association’s GC Council. Pat is also a LEED AP and has been instrumental in tutoring Skillman staff through the LEED AP process.
- The Skillman Corporation is excited to partner with the @CarmelLib on ... More
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to have been a Title Sponsor at this ... More
- Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/M9I2S2hw01
- The Skillman Corporation participated in the 21st Annual MSBO Facility ... More
- New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated School Corporation held a Rededic ... More