- Higher Education
The 42,000-square-foot addition at Earlham College will provide a new home for Physics, Math and Computer Sciences as well as the new Science Center for Integrated Learning. Designed to encourage collaborative learning, the SCIL will host formal as well as informal learning environments: shared colloquium and classroom spaces, project and private work spaces, and a state-of-the-art computer lab.
The expected completion date of Phase II is set for May 2015. In an effort to demonstrate Earlham’s commitment to sustainability, all phases of the project will pursue LEED Certifications of Gold or above.
(Rendering provided by Boora Architects)
- Phase One demolition has officially started at Northridge Middle Schoo ... More
- Franklin Elementary School students gathered for a ground breaking cer ... More
- The New Lincoln Middle School in Plymouth, Indiana is under constructi ... More
- Skillman proudly participated in the Carmel High School Skilled Trades ... More
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Tony Heath, who celebrated his ... More