The new Vanderburgh County Public Library has led the way for a resurgence and restoration of Evansville’s downtown area. The Library contains over 150,000 square feet and featured an enclosed garden activity area with a growing green wall. Visitors can enjoy updated technology in the Reference and Technology Center and WiFi throughout the library. The Library displays artwork from many local artists, including unique “portals” into the various areas of the building. Construction also included underground parking beneath the building, a café, bookstore, study/meeting rooms, and an Indiana History Room.
- The Skillman Corporation is excited to partner with the @CarmelLib on ... More
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to have been a Title Sponsor at this ... More
- Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/M9I2S2hw01
- The Skillman Corporation participated in the 21st Annual MSBO Facility ... More
- New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated School Corporation held a Rededic ... More