The new Vanderburgh County Public Library has led the way for a resurgence and restoration of Evansville’s downtown area. The Library contains over 150,000 square feet and featured an enclosed garden activity area with a growing green wall. Visitors can enjoy updated technology in the Reference and Technology Center and WiFi throughout the library. The Library displays artwork from many local artists, including unique “portals” into the various areas of the building. Construction also included underground parking beneath the building, a café, bookstore, study/meeting rooms, and an Indiana History Room.
- Phase One demolition has officially started at Northridge Middle Schoo ... More
- Franklin Elementary School students gathered for a ground breaking cer ... More
- The New Lincoln Middle School in Plymouth, Indiana is under constructi ... More
- Skillman proudly participated in the Carmel High School Skilled Trades ... More
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Tony Heath, who celebrated his ... More