The FireKeepers Hotel and Casino is a 238,000 square foot facility located on a 78-acre site southeast of Battle Creek. Construction included a 2078 space parking structure and offsite infrastructure improvements.
The hotel consists of more than 220 rooms, including a number of suites, a pool and fitness area, full-service restaurant, and a 2,000-seat concert hall. This concert hall was designed with flexibility in mind, so that when it is not being used as a concert venue, the space can be arranged as a banquet hall or configured to accomodate corporate meetings, conferences, and other events.
The Skillman Corporation was our Owners Representative during the FireKeepers Casino project, and we were pleased to continue our partnership with them. Their resources and regional experience will be an asset to the us in guiding and managing the design, preconstruction, construction and occupancy phases of the project on our behalf.
- Nottawaseppi Huron Tribal Council
- Time capsule found during construction at DeWitt Schools https://t.co/ ... More
- The Ground Breaking Ceremony for the Hendricks County Bank and Trust H ... More
- Skillman would like to congratulate Cadillac Area Public Schools on pa ... More
- Skillman employees accepting the Best Places to Work in Indiana award ... More
- A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Dave Webster, Vice-President of Construction ... More