The FireKeepers Hotel and Casino is a 238,000 square foot facility located on a 78-acre site southeast of Battle Creek. Construction included a 2078 space parking structure and offsite infrastructure improvements.
The hotel consists of more than 220 rooms, including a number of suites, a pool and fitness area, full-service restaurant, and a 2,000-seat concert hall. This concert hall was designed with flexibility in mind, so that when it is not being used as a concert venue, the space can be arranged as a banquet hall or configured to accomodate corporate meetings, conferences, and other events.
The Skillman Corporation was our Owners Representative during the FireKeepers Casino project, and we were pleased to continue our partnership with them. Their resources and regional experience will be an asset to the us in guiding and managing the design, preconstruction, construction and occupancy phases of the project on our behalf.
- Nottawaseppi Huron Tribal Council
- Progress on the Perry Meridian Middle School South Addition @PerryTwpS ... More
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Brian Meyer on his 30 year Ann ... More
- Skillman attending the 2018 Michigan Association of School Administrat ... More
- Construction work at Lincoln Jr. High - Looking north at the gymnasium ... More
- Contractor Appreciation Lunch @OrthoIndy @ymcaindy @Schmidt_Assoc http ... More