The FireKeepers Hotel and Casino is a 238,000 square foot facility located on a 78-acre site southeast of Battle Creek. Construction included a 2078 space parking structure and offsite infrastructure improvements.
The hotel consists of more than 220 rooms, including a number of suites, a pool and fitness area, full-service restaurant, and a 2,000-seat concert hall. This concert hall was designed with flexibility in mind, so that when it is not being used as a concert venue, the space can be arranged as a banquet hall or configured to accomodate corporate meetings, conferences, and other events.
The Skillman Corporation was our Owners Representative during the FireKeepers Casino project, and we were pleased to continue our partnership with them. Their resources and regional experience will be an asset to the us in guiding and managing the design, preconstruction, construction and occupancy phases of the project on our behalf.
- Nottawaseppi Huron Tribal Council
- Phase One demolition has officially started at Northridge Middle Schoo ... More
- Franklin Elementary School students gathered for a ground breaking cer ... More
- The New Lincoln Middle School in Plymouth, Indiana is under constructi ... More
- Skillman proudly participated in the Carmel High School Skilled Trades ... More
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Tony Heath, who celebrated his ... More