The new 110,000 square-foot Hamilton Trace Assisted Living Facility includes a number of private apartments, theater and community center rooms, and two dining rooms. Construction also included a Life Enrichment Center, Activity Center, and library. Residents can also enjoy the landscaped grounds around the facility.
"I have found Skillman’s staff to be highly competent and professional in every facet of the construction process. Without Skillman’s expert assistance with budgeting and preconstruction services, the Fishers project would not have been possible."
- MR. SCOTT RIGNEY, DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGIC PLANNING | CARDON AND ASSOCIATES
- Skillman would like to congratulate Cadillac Area Public Schools on pa ... More
- Skillman employees accepting the Best Places to Work in Indiana award ... More
- A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Dave Webster, Vice-President of Construction ... More
- The Skillman Corporation is honored to be one of Indiana Chamber's Bes ... More
- A look at the progress at the new Elkhart Health Fitness and Aquatics ... More