The new 110,000 square-foot Hamilton Trace Assisted Living Facility includes a number of private apartments, theater and community center rooms, and two dining rooms. Construction also included a Life Enrichment Center, Activity Center, and library. Residents can also enjoy the landscaped grounds around the facility.
"I have found Skillman’s staff to be highly competent and professional in every facet of the construction process. Without Skillman’s expert assistance with budgeting and preconstruction services, the Fishers project would not have been possible."
- MR. SCOTT RIGNEY, DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGIC PLANNING | CARDON AND ASSOCIATES
- Progress on the Perry Meridian Middle School South Addition @PerryTwpS ... More
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Brian Meyer on his 30 year Ann ... More
- Skillman attending the 2018 Michigan Association of School Administrat ... More
- Construction work at Lincoln Jr. High - Looking north at the gymnasium ... More
- Contractor Appreciation Lunch @OrthoIndy @ymcaindy @Schmidt_Assoc http ... More