The new 110,000 square-foot Hamilton Trace Assisted Living Facility includes a number of private apartments, theater and community center rooms, and two dining rooms. Construction also included a Life Enrichment Center, Activity Center, and library. Residents can also enjoy the landscaped grounds around the facility.
"I have found Skillman’s staff to be highly competent and professional in every facet of the construction process. Without Skillman’s expert assistance with budgeting and preconstruction services, the Fishers project would not have been possible."
- MR. SCOTT RIGNEY, DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGIC PLANNING | CARDON AND ASSOCIATES
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to be awarded the contract for the n ... More
- The Hendricks County Bank and Trust Company opened the doors for busin ... More
- Site Demolition has begun at the new West Lafayette Wellness and Aquat ... More
- Congratulations to Debbie Oliver, Office Manager in our Merrillville o ... More