- Higher Education
As part of a $60 million-dollar initiative to expand and renovate the school’s existing 48-year-old facility, the new Hodge Hall Undergraduate Center provides students and faculty with an additional 90,000 square feet of space, including 20 new classrooms as well as several meeting rooms, student collaboration space, a student commons, and event space.
Other unique features include the 3M Sales and Communications Lab, a behavioral research lab, a new student-managed apparel store, and a stock trading room with state-of-the-art informational resources. The addition was completed in 2014. Renovation of an additional 150,000 square feet is expected to be completed in 2015. The project is also seeking LEED Gold Certification.
“Through its enhanced classroom and collaborative spaces and state-of-the-art technologies, Hodge Hall will enable our students to more easily connect with top business leaders and companies around the state, nation, and world, preparing them for their own successful careers in the global marketplace."
- IU President Michael A. McRobbie
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to announce that they were once agai ... More
- The Skillman Corporation is excited to partner with the @CarmelLib on ... More
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to have been a Title Sponsor at this ... More
- Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/M9I2S2hw01