This award winning LEED Gold Project features a dynamic Visitors Pavilion with concessions, restrooms, gallery, and classroom with breathtaking views of the park and Lake Michigan. Visitors to the new Portage Lakefront Park and Riverwalk can now enjoy 60 acres of the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, including interpretive trails, a fishing pier, riverwalk, and observation structures. Construction incorporated a low-impact design, restoration of native plant life, breakwater repair along Lake Michigan, 900 feet of riverwalk, a 90-foot fishing pier along Burns Waterway, and infrastructure improvements including access roads, parking, and utility extensions.
Working with The Skillman Corporation was both refreshing and rewarding. Public works projects usually present unpredictable challenges and The Skillman Corporation was always there to address issues promptly and professionally. I would highly recommend their services based on responsiveness and the integrity of their staff. A job well done!
- MAYOR OLGA G. VELAQUEZ – CITY OF PORTAGE
- The Skillman Corporation is excited to partner with the @CarmelLib on ... More
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to have been a Title Sponsor at this ... More
- Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/M9I2S2hw01
- The Skillman Corporation participated in the 21st Annual MSBO Facility ... More
- New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated School Corporation held a Rededic ... More