The new St. Joseph’s High School is a 170,000 square foot facility with a capacity of 900 students. Construction included a new football field, track, and athletics facility.
The level of communication between our administration and the on-site project manager was great. They were always easy to get ahold of.
- JEFF BOETTICHER, CHIEF ADVANCEMENT OFFICER | ST. JOSEPH'S HIGH SCHOOL
- Phase One demolition has officially started at Northridge Middle Schoo ... More
- Franklin Elementary School students gathered for a ground breaking cer ... More
- The New Lincoln Middle School in Plymouth, Indiana is under constructi ... More
- Skillman proudly participated in the Carmel High School Skilled Trades ... More
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Tony Heath, who celebrated his ... More