The new St. Joseph’s High School is a 170,000 square foot facility with a capacity of 900 students. Construction included a new football field, track, and athletics facility.
The level of communication between our administration and the on-site project manager was great. They were always easy to get ahold of.
- JEFF BOETTICHER, CHIEF ADVANCEMENT OFFICER | ST. JOSEPH'S HIGH SCHOOL
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to be awarded the contract for the n ... More
- The Hendricks County Bank and Trust Company opened the doors for busin ... More
- Site Demolition has begun at the new West Lafayette Wellness and Aquat ... More
- Congratulations to Debbie Oliver, Office Manager in our Merrillville o ... More