The new St. Joseph’s High School is a 170,000 square foot facility with a capacity of 900 students. Construction included a new football field, track, and athletics facility.
The level of communication between our administration and the on-site project manager was great. They were always easy to get ahold of.
- JEFF BOETTICHER, CHIEF ADVANCEMENT OFFICER | ST. JOSEPH'S HIGH SCHOOL
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to announce that they were once agai ... More
- The Skillman Corporation is excited to partner with the @CarmelLib on ... More
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to have been a Title Sponsor at this ... More
- Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/M9I2S2hw01
- The Skillman Corporation participated in the 21st Annual MSBO Facility ... More