Besides a number of new and updated classrooms, the 300,000-sq. ft. renovation and addition at the Southport campus will feature a new media center, modernized science labs, better traffic circulation, and greater ADA compliance.
Together, Skillman and Southport developed a seventeen-phase plan that would preserve open classroom spaces and traffic areas for the ongoing instruction and safety of the students throughout the two-year project.
“When testing day comes, I can go to Skillman and ask them to do work in another part of the building so the students can concentrate. I can’t think of a time when Skillman has ever said their work comes before our students’ work.”
- Kirby Schott, Southport High School Assistant Principal
- Phase One demolition has officially started at Northridge Middle Schoo ... More
- Franklin Elementary School students gathered for a ground breaking cer ... More
- The New Lincoln Middle School in Plymouth, Indiana is under constructi ... More
- Skillman proudly participated in the Carmel High School Skilled Trades ... More
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Tony Heath, who celebrated his ... More