Besides a number of new and updated classrooms, the 300,000-sq. ft. renovation and addition at the Southport campus will feature a new media center, modernized science labs, better traffic circulation, and greater ADA compliance.
Together, Skillman and Southport developed a seventeen-phase plan that would preserve open classroom spaces and traffic areas for the ongoing instruction and safety of the students throughout the two-year project.
“When testing day comes, I can go to Skillman and ask them to do work in another part of the building so the students can concentrate. I can’t think of a time when Skillman has ever said their work comes before our students’ work.”
- Kirby Schott, Southport High School Assistant Principal
- The Skillman Corporation is proud to be awarded the contract for the n ... More
- The Hendricks County Bank and Trust Company opened the doors for busin ... More
- Site Demolition has begun at the new West Lafayette Wellness and Aquat ... More
- Congratulations to Debbie Oliver, Office Manager in our Merrillville o ... More