Located just south of Keystone at the Crossing, this new $11.2M community provides upscale retirement living in an atmosphere that fosters independence and self-esteem for all residents.
The 107,000-sq. ft. facility is home to 93 rooms as well as a theater, fine and casual dining locations, and multiple recreation opportunities. The community’s park-like setting with walking paths as well as views of wildlife and water are especially significant to creating an environment of vitality.
- Phase One demolition has officially started at Northridge Middle Schoo ... More
- Franklin Elementary School students gathered for a ground breaking cer ... More
- The New Lincoln Middle School in Plymouth, Indiana is under constructi ... More
- Skillman proudly participated in the Carmel High School Skilled Trades ... More
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Tony Heath, who celebrated his ... More