During Skillman’s 40 years as leaders in construction management, we’ve seen our fair share of new technologies. Our personal experience, coupled with our use of Building Information Modeling (BIM), enables us to walk you through a complete model of your building project before a shovel even hits the dirt. This model provides a better and more accurate way to estimate, plan, coordinate, and document your project from start to finish.
- Preplanning for site logistics to ensure a clear and defined plan of execution for the project
- Coordinating the project according to the model to eliminate unnecessary conflicts and limit change orders
- Conduct MEP coordination and clash detection processes to minimize reconstruction work in the field
- Documentation of existing and as-built conditions in the model to ensure the Owner has the most up-to-date and accurate information available
- Providing the Owner with easy and accurate data for servicing equipment by embedding the operations and maintenance information in to the model