Diversity and Inclusion
A successful inclusion process for minority, women, and veteran-owned businesses starts before bid documents are released. Our proactive approach focuses on relationship building, mentoring, and training for long-term contractor success and to increase the overall quality of contractors within our industry.
Are you a certified M/W/V/DBE?
Register here to see upcoming and current opportunities.
Or contact our diversity coordinator, Andrew Huehls at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Mentoring Program Includes
- Matching resources with opportunities to find the best fit for mentoring opportunities
- Meeting with contractors to access long term goals and strategies for success
- Training modules that review a number of industry topics including:
– Client development
– Balance sheet assessment and cash management
– Safety training
– Insurance and bonding
– Best HR practices for the construction industry
– Project closeout and documentation
– Bid assistance
– Understanding owner contracts and front ends
- Congratulations to our Project Manager, Brian Meyer on his 30 year Ann ... More
- Skillman attending the 2018 Michigan Association of School Administrat ... More
- Construction work at Lincoln Jr. High - Looking north at the gymnasium ... More
- Contractor Appreciation Lunch @OrthoIndy @ymcaindy @Schmidt_Assoc http ... More
- Structural steel for classroom addition at Perry Meridian Middle Schoo ... More