At Skillman, we believe in the ability to make the world a better place through sustainable construction. We employ LEED certified associates who have provided leadership in environmental responsibility on more than 40 certified projects. We continue developing better ways in which our construction services address sustainability and environmental issues.
- Value engineering during the design phase to better understand future operational costs
- Design and construction recommendations with a focus on environmental and sustainable practices
- Scheduling construction sequences to save, store, and remove materials more efficiently
- Controlling and managing contractors on-site with qualified site managers
- Assistance with the LEED certification process
- Reducing waste of materials through meetings, discussions, and planning
- Ensuring proper installation of systems to assist with lowering operational costs